- This event has passed.
Phase I: Sid Yoga Teacher Training @ Krigsman Yoga
July 9 @ 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until July 15, 2017
One event on July 16, 2017 at 8:00am
Ever met an empowering yoga teacher? Maybe one who had a passion for effecting your community, even your world? Ever imagined yourself doing the same thing? Make this dream a reality. Master your skills, delve deeper in your practice, and become a yoga instructor. Our weeklong trainings are a great opportunity to capture these goals. This program composes the first part of 200-hour teacher training.
The goal of this week is “Establishing power for yourself and others.” In this week you will:
1. Experience the foundations of assisting/adjusting
2. Experience the anatomy of yoga postures and movement of the body
3. Experience the Yoga Sutras and philosophy of the Sid Yoga “Empowerment and Beyond” sequence
4. Experience the depth and versatility of practicing yoga
5. Experience a translation of the timeless teachings into a current classroom experience
6. Experience voice coaching
7. Learning sequencing basics
8. Practice your teaching skills through live teaching sessions to your peers
9. Receive feedback throughout the program
This weeklong session is an inward journey that brings the focus to the internal by recognizing where we hold back, and where we can break through.
Program led by: Sid McNairy
DATES & TIMES
7/9: 3pm- 10pm
7/16: 8am- 3pm